Thursday, October 2, 2008

Savory Menu Items.

I'm enlisting all of my friends, family, and readers to offer your
opinions on a few items I am thinking of adding to my menu:


Mini Meatballs

Turkey and Gouda
Beef with a Tangy Sauce

Champignons

Crab Stuffed
Sausage Stuffed

Quiche Petites

Asparagus and White Cheddar
Spinach and Prosciutto

Salade de Fruits

Sparkling Fruit Salad
Fresh Fruit with Fresh Mint

If you would be so kind :) please, leave a comment and let me know what you think! I will also have a few varieties of Little Sandwiches, but I'm still working on those. And I will have the Mini Tomato Tartlets, Little Cheeseballs, and a few other things still to come. Merci Beacoup!

7 comments:

JenL said...

They all sound fabulous!

hedderb said...

I would eat all of them. My mouth is watering. Want to come do a gig in Dallas? :)

Anonymous said...

Yum. I think you are really onto something with the sweet and savory items. I just wish I had an occasion that needed catering! Curious about the fruit items...would love to try it all!

Emily said...

quiche...great...meatballs...yummy! I love Gouda. Crab..it can be quite expensive and sometimes too mild a flavor and too many allergic reactions...I would love it though. I love your flavors of Quiche the best. Sparkling fruit salad...sounds fun...

Jenn said...

OK .. the Turkey and Gouda meatballs sound yummy to me but I am DYING to try the sausage stuffed champignons and either of those quiches! You can't go wrong with EITHER of those. YUMMY!!!!

Lars said...

I would choose the meatballs and quiche. What size are you thinking for fruit salad? a little plastic cup or...

Do you have pricing on your blog?

Mackenzie said...

Dust, that all sounds sooooo yummy, and you really couldn't go wrong with any of them.