Friday, December 5, 2008

Introducing...

Very Sweet Cupcake Kits



Very Sweet Box holds 4 little cupcakes or one full size cupcake, 2 flavors of frosting, and 3 cups of embellishments.


Girl's Very Sweet Cupcake Kit


Boy's Very Sweet Cupcake Kit

I have been thinking about adding these little boxes to my menu for quite sometime. One of those ideas that I have had floating around in my mind for months and it actually turned out just as cute as I had imagined! We did them for my daughter's birthday party this past weekend. It was so much fun! All of the kids had a blast, and they actually didn't make a huge mess!!!


My daughter's creation.

Kits are 10$ a piece, minimum order of 5, and I will do whatever colors you want!

1 comments:

ashlie said...

These are darling! I will have to keep this in mind for a cupcake party with the neighbors!