Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentine's Day Treat Boxes

Bonjour friends!

I know it is early, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be offering Valentine's Day Treat Boxes on Saturday February 13th. They will contain an assortment of Love themed treats.

2 Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
2 White Mint Dipped Brownies
2 Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes
2 Gourmet Puffed Rice Treats
$10 Per Box

Place your orders by February 6th if possible. I will send out a reminder before then.

Merci Beaucoup!

Dusti

PS I will also be making Cookie Kits again. Available for pick-up the evening of February 11th, or the morning of the 12th.

2 Dozen Sour Cream Sugar Cookies in the shape of HEART
1 Tub of Freshly Whipped Buttercream Frosting, tinted PINK
Valentine themed SPRINKLES

$15 Per kit. Order by February 6th if possible.

2 comments:

Cheri C. said...

Will you get all of those in one box for $10?? That would be great. Let me know and I would get one if so. Cheri Cerny

Are you able to get my email from this??

Très Sucré said...

I can't get your email from this! But, yes, those are all in one box for $10! Hopefully you will get this! Just click on the email link on the right side of my blog and send me an email so that I have your address, or join my group on Facebook and send me a message that way. It's just under Tres Sucre.
Thank you!