Sunday, July 6, 2008

Open House and "Cookie of the Week"...

The open house last Saturday went really well. Fabuleux! We had many more dessert samplers than we had anticipated - which is a good thing - and there were still plenty of fine little fancies to go around. I received a lot of good feedback, encouragement, and all round well wishes. Merci beaucoup everyone! I really appreciate all of you who took the time (and paid the outrageous gas prices) to stop by and all of you who take the time to read this blog. I am so happy to be doing something that I love and that brings me such total satisfaction.
I am going to be making an email list and will begin mailing out "Cookie of the Week" specials on a bi-monthly basis - in which I will be sharing some baking tips and will also be offering a discount on the week's cookie. Please, leave a comment with your email address if you would like to be added to the list (if you do not have a blogger account, you may leave it as an "anonymous user"). Thank you and au revoir!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

budis.josef@tiscali.cz Nazdar!

Amy said...

Dusti I want to be on the list! I will email you my address!

Somer said...

Hi Dusti. Add me, I think you have my email address.

Lars said...

I'm in!

Jenn said...

Please add me!

ashlie said...

Please add me also!

Aimee Jager said...

Hey...great idea! Count me in! I love your desserts! Yummy!!

Melanie said...

Hi Dusti. The desserts were delicious. Count me in!

Jolie said...

Dusti! Jill told me about your business! I love it and wish you the best. I wish I could have made it to your open house. Please add me to your mailing list! (Sean's wife and Joee's sister-in-law!)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am Jolie's sister and I love your website and business. I would love to be on your mailing list. I will send you my address. Thank you!

Tami H. said...

Hi Dusti, I am so sad that I couldn't make it to the open house. I would have loved to sample all the yummies! I love your blog and new business and have an even greater love for it after returning from France for 10 days!!! Keep me posted! tami@jasonhewlett.com

Jeff, Trish and kids said...

Dusty-Put me on the list!
Thanks Trish Kelsey