Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun with Vanilla Cupcakes...

I've had some ideas floating around my mind for a little while, and I finally got around to trying them. They turned out pretty yummy. And I think they're cute too!


Little Almond Glazed Cupcakes with Tiffany Blue Icing and "Beads" of Silver and White


Little Cupcakes Topped with Lemon Butter Cream and Candied Lemon Zest


A Little Twist on a Classic - Vanilla Cakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting

Have I mentioned how much I love baking??? For those of you who know me, you know this last month has been stressful, to say the least. And it felt so good to be back in the kitchen focusing on something I love! Salut!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

YUM! My mouth is watering!

ashlie said...

I love those blue ones! They are so cute!

Lars said...

So happy you got to do something fun!

Somer said...

I'm so glad to see you baking again. Need any testers?

Emily said...

We went to Cupcake Jones on Saturday here in Portland. I know cupcakes are all the rage back east and they are coming to the west coast finally. Patrick got tickets for an Epicurian Walking Tour of Downtown Portland. It was awesome! If you come to visit, we will totally have to take you to the great sushi resturant and some the cupcake place...root beer float..peanut butter and jelly...Ok, how about you move here and then we can go into business together!

D. Goddess said...

I love your blog. Now I figured out who the mysterious "Tres Sucre" is who posted on my blog.