Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coming Soon...


Within the next couple of days I will be posting some photos of my Very Sweet Valentine's Special. They will be little gift boxes filled with assorted Valentine's themed sweets. They will be called "Sweets for Your Sweetie" and they will be priced at $7.50 a box for a box of 8 treats. I will be making them available on Friday February 13th and Saturday February 14th. The sweets will look something like these cupcakes that I made for Sofie, but the boxes will include chocolate little cupcakes with fresh strawberry frosting and a choc. dipped marshmallow, sugar cookies with vanilla buttercream, cream puffs, and chocolate dipped strawberries. I will post photos ASAP. And get your orders to me as soon as possible (and I promise, this really will make your sweetie smile:)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Of course I want some!!! I will email you my order! :)

The Birds said...

I had one of those cupcakes at a birthday party my daughter and I went to and they were DIVINE!!! I'm dying to know how I can get some!! Do tell, do tell!
~Chandi Bird
(auntchandi@hotmail.com)