Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kari and Justin Wedding

One of my bestest friends was married last weekend in a beautiful backyard ceremony. Their colors were red, white, and black. And YES, they are UofU fans, and YES I did spot more than one UofU tie amongst the guests. I'm ok with that though, being a UofU alumnus myself...
Anyhoo, here are some photos of their cupcakes. The flavors are (all with chocolate cake) Peppermint, Cookies and Cream, Fresh Strawberry, and Vanilla Coconut.



PS Stop by and see moi (and lots of the coolest stuff you've ever seen) at the OH Sweet Sadie! store September 17th-19th at SoDa Row in Daybreak.

Oh Sweet Sadie

2 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Hey! Um... I just thought of something... I have an event at my work on Sept. 17... there will be about 100 people there... I need some little baked goods. What would that cost me? Will you email me some ideas and costs so I can talk with my partner about it on Tuesday?

Jodi Carcamo said...

Dusti-

Just saw your post on my foodie blog....love your dessert blog and wow everything looks so yummy. Glad I was able to help you find your old torte recipe. Josie loves that dish. We are doing well...living in PA. Daybreak looks like its growin and growin. Have a great Day!!!