Saturday, October 3, 2009

September

I have been busy baking. So busy that my laundry has piled up, my kids have run wild, and my hubby has felt entirely neglected. I have enjoyed it immensely however! Here are a few photos...




Spooky Cookies, personalized for a Halloween Party. (I guess this was technically October, but you get the idea)


Autumn themed cupcakes. Chocolate zucchini cake topped with cinnamon butter cream. Y-U-M The kids and I snuck a few of the extras before I delivered these...


Lolli"pops" Homemade, buttery, ooey gooey caramel corn, on a stick, dipped in chocolate and rolled in pecans.


Personalized cupcakes for a Senior Living Center.


My own twist to the classic "Snowball" Cupcakes.


Sparkled Strawberry Sugar Cookies with an almond glaze. These went atop some Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes for a 3 year old b-day party. Unfortunately, I neglected to capture a photo of the cakes...


Handmade chocolate butterflies atop fresh strawberry butter cream and chocolate cake.

It's been a busy month. And the madness continues, so I guess I will get back to baking!

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

DUST... you seriously have some talent my dear. I am happy that your little business is taking off. All of your stuff makes my mouth water!
Loves