Friday, May 30, 2008

A Woman, 1 oven, 6 hours, 270 desserts, and 2 little rugrats...

Well, that pretty much explains it all! Wednesday I prepared a grande assortment of fine little fancies for a Spring boutique in the area. 270 of them to be exact. The entire day was a blur of baking frenzy, interspersed with clouds of powdered sugar and taste-testing spoonfuls of yummy. The oven was hot, the kitchen was messy, the kiddos were restless, and the desserts were delectable. All in all, a very pleasing day. I hope for many more days of such tasty chaos. À bientôt!

3 comments:

Lars said...

Great slideshow photos! YUM! I am wishing I could make it to the Tuesday night "job" for a taste!

And you accomplish all this with children! You ARE amazing!

ashlie said...

Sounds like you are hard at work! That is awesome!

Our Family said...

Those look great! I passed your info on to my work (we do birthday treats every month and they try different places)...they may be calling!!!