Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Très Sucré. Very Sweet.




Can you smell that? Mmmm... The ever-sweet aroma of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven. I can almost taste them - and I will, in about 3 minutes, still hot and the chocolate dripping as I break one apart... I guess you could say I like to cook. In fact, I might even say I love to. I don't know if there is any thing else in the world that offers such sweet and instant gratification as does cooking. I have not the patience for scrapbooking, sewing, or any and all activities that require hour upon hour of labor before reaching the outcome. But cooking, baking, I can spend a few hours in my kitchen and create somewhat of a masterpiece. I can look at a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie as I would a Renoir or Monet, a fine work of art. With each curve of the dough and every morsel of melted chocolate I see beauty. And what's more? I can eat it.

I hope this to be the first of many posts as I take you along on my journey to Très Sucré and what I know will indeed be a very sweet adventure.

3 comments:

ashlie said...

Everything looks fabulous!

dawnalee said...

I was referred to your site by my sister Lauriann. Your menu sounds delicious.

What are your hours? Days? Turn around time? Location? Are you delivery only? Do you ship? Just a few questions, lol.

Best wishes for a successful run.

Lars said...

Will you be posting more photos of menu items (ex. the cookie cakes)?