Thursday, October 22, 2009

Peppermint Hi-Hats

Apparently these are a classic, on the East Coast. I decided it was time for them to take a trip west.



These are my version of the hi-hat, which is a chocolate cupcake (in this case, a mini cupcake) topped with homemade marshmallow, which I flavored with peppermint, and then dipped in chocolate. Mmmmm. Heavenly.



This is what they look like on the inside. Or I guess I should say this is what they looked like, because they were gone about 3 minutes after I took this photo.



And on a side note, here is a picture of some Thomas the Train cupcakes I did for a birthday. Needless to say, my son was not very happy when he realized that these were not for him.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

K .. I SO need some of those hi-hats. As you know, marshmallow and peppermint are my two faves!!!

Do You Not Them said...

Your cupcakes look very delicious!!