Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Too cool for school.

I know this is late notice, but I have been crazy busy and somehow neglected to post this earlier.
Halloween Cookie Decorating Kits for School Classes.
24 Pumpkin Shaped Sugar Cookies.
1 Tub of Orange Tinted Buttercream Frosting.
$15
This is pretty close to the price that Harmon's offers, maybe even cheaper - and I am pretty sure this stuff will taste better! Let me know by 5:00 tomorrow (Thursday) and I will either deliver the orders Friday morning or you can pick them up from me (depending on how close you are).

2 comments:

C. C. Fawson said...

I want one! I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Thanks

buchanancasa said...

Dusti, it is not good for me to check out your website when pregnant! Those lemon blackberry cupcakes? My mouth is totally watering! Beautiful stuff.